|submitted by Bitcoin_Magazine to Bitcoin [link] [comments]|
|submitted by ASICmachine to CryptoCurrencyClassic [link] [comments]|
|submitted by BitcoinAllBot to BitcoinAll [link] [comments]|
The current price of the Grid+ token is 5 cents. Thus far this year I've saved $143.85 on electricity by redeeming 57.538 Grid+ tokens. So for me, each token is worth at least $2.50! Thank you to everyone for subsidizing my electricity costs. @gridplus #BuiltOnEthereum2.
I just saved $10.76 on my electricity bill by using @gridplus and redeeming $GRID to get wholesale rates. I paid 22 cents for those GRID tokens. https://gridplus.io/energy3.
I just picked up a year of wholesale-priced energy for the house, paid for with an ERC-20 token and Bitcoin with @gridplus. Definitely worth checking out. No this is not sponsored, just impressed with the technology adoption of this young energy company.It's great seeing these shared online - if you're an energy customer using GRID today we'd love to hear from you too!
INTRODUCTIONLet me explain – if you’re new to Poet, POE can be simply described as follows:
- A decentralized platform that allows publishers to license, identify, and monetize digital content such as blog posts, news articles, YouTube videos, audio/music, e-books and more.
- It ensures content creators will receive credit and be financially rewarded for the content they create.
- Poet is more efficient and global than standard copyrighting due to its speed and decentralized nature
What makes POE great?Think about all of the articles, news posts, and videos stolen on the internet today… Social media is notorious for this.
Poet seeks to offer a tangible and immediate solution to this problem that, before now, has been extremely difficult to control in our ever-expanding and evermore transparent digital world.
To put it simply, it is difficult to legally enforce who owns digital content created online. Poet plans to resolve this.
It will ensure creators are credited for their work and rewarded accordingly. Blockchain quite literally provides the solution to this and Poet is the key.
- Mass adoption is very near. Poet is currently testing a WordPress plugin, Frost app, that is scheduled to go live in Q1 2018. Due to the widespread use of WordPress, when this goes live, Poet will be available to over 300 million websites at the flick of a switch.
- The community is growing rapidly and the Poet team has been aggressive in expanding its community team to best position the platform for continued growth and adoption.
- Realistic, yet aggressive roadmap: The Poet roadmap is one of the few roadmaps I’ve seen that clearly outline the goals and do so in a very realistic timeframe. In addition to this, their product is coming very soon.
- Undervalued market cap: Inevitably a critical factor for any investor. My personal belief is that project is just getting started. This project aims to target a market of nearly 1 billion+ websites, and that doesn’t even include the number of articles, posts, videos, and audio attached to these sites. Poet is just now beginning to gain a lot of momentum and hasn’t even begun their public marketing campaign. The development team has been extremely transparent and continues to seek out the community to regular input and feedback. This team has performed brilliantly thus far and continues to meet and exceed expectations!
COMPETITORSThere aren’t any companies directly doing anything quite like Poet. The closest comparable are maybe VeChain and Tron, but their goals are completely different and would not resolve the issues of content licensing and proof of existence like Poet seeks to achieve. Poet aims to resolve a very specific and achievable goal.
- Poet aims to resolve a widespread global issue that has not been achieved before.
- Allows for any content creator to utilize its platform for proof of existence.
- Allows publishers to license, identify, and monetize digital content easily and seamlessly.
- Will prevent plagiarism and allow for content disputes via community trusted mediators.
- More efficient than copyrighting
- Completely decentralized
TEAM8 individuals located primarily in the US and South America, with plans to grow more.
Lautaro Dragan: Technical Lead
Specializes in ReactJS, NodeJS, and RESTful API’s & Web apps, 10 years exp., full- stack dev, game development enthusiast
Patricio Mosse: Full Stack Develop
Software engineer, 12 years exp., BS in Computer Science, international experience in USA, France, Israel & Greece
Pat Riley: Head of Product
Experience at Apple, Bitpay, & BTC Media, 100% self-educated designer, 3 years exp. working on products built on top of Bitcoin,
Max Bronstein: Media & Strategy Lead
Product geek & digital strategist, experience at Gem, BTC Media, & The Coin Toss
Jeremy Kandah: Chief Coin Officer
Exp. Working on Flurry the world’s largest mobile analytics company, founded Appcasher, LLC & DApps Fund, exp. establishing multiple ICO’s including Maidsafe
Elliot Feeny: Community Relations
Media specialist & blockchain enthusiast since 2014, Emory University School of Law, featured in Bitcoin Magazine, The Distributed Ledger and Wolters Kluwer Securities Regulation Daily.
Alvaro Crespo: Mobile Developer
Software Engineer, university professor teaching discrete math & full-stack web applications, exp. Developing apps for both Android and iOS.
Justin Litchfield: Product Development
Stanford Ph.D. chemist by education, entrepreneur by profession, 5 years exp. in media, blockchain & FinTech.
ADVISORS19 and counting with ties to over 30 worldwide companies.
Vice Media: Mike Fermano
BTC Inc: David Bailey, Tyler Evans
Samsung, Razorfish, BBS: Richard Titus
Viacom, Fox, Vimeo: Greg Clayman
Ethereum, JAXX: Anthony Di lorio
Fenbushi Capital: Bo Shen
Ethereum, Smartwallet: Steven Dakh
Augur, Blockchain Ed. Net.: Jeremy Gardner
Maven, Yahoo, MySpace: James Heckman
BLOQ: Jeff Garzik
Let’s Talk Bitcoin, Tokenly: Adam Levine
BLOQ, Tally Capital: Matthew Roszak
Blockdaemon, Ad Ledger: Konstantin Richter
Madhive: Adam Helfgott
Proof of Existence, Streamium, Dentraland: Esteban Ordano
Block Assets: David Lee
BNK To The Future: Simon Dixon
ChainB: James Gong
DISCLOSURE: I currently hold POE. This is not financial advice.
Tyler Evans Building with Bitcoin. Nashville, TN. Tyler Evans. Tyler Evans VP of Marketing and Tel Aviv Program Director at iXperience. Cape Town. Tyler Evans. Tyler Evans Sr Vice President, Defense at Aerojet Rocketdyne. Huntsville, AL. Tyler Evans. Tyler Evans Owner - Venture X Greenville, Charlotte - The Refinery, Raleigh-Durham, Charleston 803-225-2735 . Simpsonville, SC. Tyler Evans ... Making Bitcoin Lightning Easy With Tyler Evans - Technical Tuesday. youtu.be/X6Gtk8... 0 comments. share. save. hide. report. 63% Upvoted. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Sort by. best. no comments yet. Be the first to share what you think! View entire discussion ( 0 comments) More posts from the Bitcoin community. 2.2k . Posted by 3 days ago. Taxation Is Theft. View ... Tyler Evans. Co-founder, Echo; Co-founder & CTO, BTC Inc. Tyler is the co-founder of Echo, a network for building bitcoin-powered applications. Tyler is also a co-founder and Chief Technology Officer at BTC Inc., one of the first Bitcoin-focused media and product companies in the world. Every month, BTC Inc. helps to educate millions of people around the world about the growth and development ... Bitcoin & Crypto Media; Trade Associations; BlockSocial / People / Tyler Evans, Echo & BTC Inc. Tyler Evans. Co-founder, Echo; Co-founder & CTO, BTC Inc. Past Speaking Events. The Capital – CoinMarketCap. November 12, 2019 - November 13, 2019 Victoria Theatre and Concert Hall, Singapore Singapore, Singapore. CoinMarketCap is the place where over 100M people around the world gather to ... Tyler Evans Building with Bitcoin. Nashville, TN. Tyler Evans. Tyler Evans VP of Marketing and Tel Aviv Program Director at iXperience. Cape Town. Tyler Evans. Tyler Evans Owner - Venture X ...
[index]          
Participants: Diego Gutierrez Zaldivar, RSK Alex Bosworth, Lightning Labs Allen Piscitello Blockstream Muneeb Ali, Blockstack Moderated by Tyler Evans, Bitcoin Magazine. Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss founded an exchange for the virtual currency and they have some words for those who fear a Bitcoin bubble. *A Question From Blockchain Dummy : Could you explain why those gentlemen(Roger Ver, Samson Mow, Vitalik Buterin and Dr. Craig Wright) are arguing? *VOTE (to... What is bitcoin, and how do you get rich off of it? In his new book, author Ben Mezrich tells the story of how the Winklevoss twins – known to most as the brothers who sued Mark Zuckerberg for ... State of Markets w/ Jon Najarian, Simon Dixon & More (Bitcoin, Stocks, Gold, Oil) 👉 Subscribe so you don't miss the next one: http://bit.ly/2QKVDdV SAVE THE DATE!